INSYS products are guaranteed against manufacturing defects for a period of 2 years from the date of original purchase.
INSYS Authorized Resellers may offer Extended Warranty and Insurance services that will be governed by the respective operators and inherent contracts.
The INSYS warranty covers the replacement of defective parts as well as the service associated with the repair. In case a repair is necessary and as long as it is covered by the warranty, the product can be repaired at one of the INSYS Authorized Service Centers, or by the retailer where the product was purchased.
Warranty validity conditions:
- Presentation, at the time of repair, of the original purchase document dated less than 24 months from the date of submission of the same
- Product with undamaged or altered serial number
- Product packaged in original, undamaged box
INSYS' obligations are limited to the repair and/or replacement of the product or its defective parts and, for this purpose, it may use new or refurbished parts or products.
All technical interventions, carried out under the warranty, must be carried out by INSYS Authorized Service Centers and under the terms defined in the support conditions.
Technical intervention to INSYS equipment, by unauthorized technical services, determines the loss of the corresponding warranty. The cost of these services will not be refunded and will imply that any and all liabilities for damage caused to the equipment are refused within the scope of the aforementioned intervention.
Any changes and/or modifications made to the product as a result of product adaptations required for specific countries or locations for which it was not originally designed will not be considered defects covered by the warranty. This warranty does not cover costs and/or losses resulting from such changes and/or modifications.
The following items are excluded from the warranty.:
- Periodic checks; maintenance and repair of parts subject to normal wear and tear;
- Damage or malfunctions due to incorrect use or installation, including use of the product under conditions for which it was not previously designed and manufactured;
- Damage or damage caused by incorrect transport;
- Damage or defects caused by unforeseen circumstances or major events (including, but not limited to, fire, flood, lightning, natural phenomena, war, civil disorder, or any other cause beyond INSYS' control);
- Damage or malfunctions caused to the power supply or transformer by a power surge (abnormal increase in the intensity of the electrical current for a short period of time) originating from the electrical network;
- Damage or damage caused by inadequate ventilation;
- Damage or defects caused by viruses or any software not originally provided with the equipment;
- Errors, defects or malfunctions caused by inadequate or insufficient maintenance;
- Products that have been handled or stored under inappropriate or non-recommended conditions;
- Products that have been used in violation of instructions provided by INSYS;
- Products that were not purchased from INSYS or through INSYS, authorized distributors and resellers;
- Any software installed on the product, whatever its nature, other than those originally provided;
- Costs related to product removal or installation.
INSYS will not be held responsible for:
- For any damages or lost profits resulting from the use of the product, or losses resulting from defects of any nature or justifiable delays in repairs or replacement of parts;
- For loss or damage to any programs or data, any liability or guarantee for the incessant or error-free operation of the integrated software, pre-installed or supplied with the equipment is expressly excluded;
- For loss or damage to any installed programs and/or data created by the user, after purchasing the equipment;
- For any accidental damage and/or any other damage caused by any situation that may cause the products to be no longer covered by the warranty, whether express or implied.
The warranty is valid during the respective period for anyone who has legally purchased INSYS products. This warranty extends only to the original purchaser and is not transferable to anyone who subsequently purchases, leases or obtains the product from the original purchaser.
The warranty does not affect the consumer's statutory rights under applicable national legislation, nor any rights that the consumer may have in relation to the seller as a result of the purchase and sale agreement concluded.
In the absence of applicable national legislation, this Warranty will be the consumer's sole and exclusive remedy.
Warranty provided by:
Rua de Santa Rita, 85
3810-167 Aveiro, Portugal